Been there? Write a review about Armando's Pizza.
|Recent reviews for Armando's Pizza.|
|October 27, 2012||I ordered two panzarotties . It cost me 40$ . The driver didn't have change and it was worst then frozen pizza pockets... I will never call them again..||★☆☆☆☆ Poor|
|October 12, 2012||terrible customer service. friend went for dinner yesterday, her meal was overcooked and burnt tasting she tried 4 bites and they said their food was frozen and counted how many meatballs she had on her plate and charged her for half her meal. We do a lot of client dinners and I guarantee you we will not be back o eat at Armandos in Tecumseh!!||★☆☆☆☆ Poor|
|October 11, 2012||Awful. What wasn't burned was bland. Manager argued with me then admitted food was frozen and ordered in. Then charged e for each bite i took. Literally counted the bites! IT was 6!!!
|September 24, 2012||Very snobby staff||★☆☆☆☆ Poor|
|July 5, 2012||Horrible!
- Order was incorrect and very little and very undercooked toppings
- Toppings were NOT fresh (seemed to be from a can and thrown on top last minute)
- Little sauce on the pizza
- Stale pizza crust
- Extremely salty for some reason; despite bland and stale taste
- Asked for their deals and quoted a lower price the first time I called
- Provided with a King Deal as their only special; but noticed a Large Deal on the menu in the take out store (Misquoted and not provided with all special offers when ordering)
- King Deal was only for pick up. Thus, on top of this horrible experience, we had to drive to pick this cr*p up!
STAY AWAY! DO NOT RECOMMEND!
» more reviews on Armando's Pizza